$ 48.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Meditation Tea Treatment Ritual Box
Deepen the magic of these versatile tea treatments with a complete ritual box designed to support you through spiritual transformation and true healing.
Lovingly handcrafted, these soothing blends of curative herbs have been designed to serve you through 3 distinct emotional seasons of life: Love, True Calling, and Self-Healing.
With the Ritual Box Set, you receive additional support in the form of:
- A new moon charged selenite crystal to aid in removing energy blockages to shift your consciousness to an open and meditative state.
- A palo santo bundle to clear the heart space with sweet smoke.
- A sage smudge stick for deep cleansing and spatial clearing.
We recommend using the sage smudge to set a deeply cleansing atmosphere while experiencing the tea treatment, and using the Palo Santo bundle as more of a maintenance smudge - lighting it daily to remind you to release that which does not serve you. Feel free to light the palo santo while united with the crystal for as long as you are able - when it starts to burn down after a few uses, simply untie the bundle and keep the charged selenite as an altar piece.
Each tea treatment blend has been thoughtfully paired with a guided meditation led by intuitive healer and certified breathwork guide, Ana Lilia. Choose the one that suits your current situation best, and allow it to serve you as a facial steam, hair treatment, and mindful self-care experience all in one.
Clear blocked energy, balance your heart chakra, and ease into the flow of love with our Heart Opening Tea Treatment.
Designed to be a balm for the soul, our Cocoon Tea Treatment offers gentle support for those experiencing emotional stress, loss, or dark times.
New Horizons Tea Treatment offers divine guidance for those feeling called to set out on a new path, manifest big dreams, and commit to soulful expansion.
Ritual: Light your sage bundle and perform a smudging to clear the space and set your intentions. Place 2 Tbs of tea (3 for long hair) into a teapot with a strainer, a bowl, or a clean French press with no scent of coffee. Pour 2 cups boiling water (3 for long hair) over tea leaves, and drape a towel over your head to capture steam. Breathe deeply as you allow the nourishing botanicals to work their magic in harmony with the 15-minute meditations found at:
After your meditative facial steam, allow tea to steep another 15 min or until warm (not hot). Place a large bowl in the sink, strain tea, and pour gently over clean hair allowing the large bowl to catch the excess. Pour excess tea back into the pouring vessel and repeat 3x. Tea can be left in hair as a leave-in conditioner, or rinsed out for a lighter treatment. Excess tea can be refrigerated in a clean, airtight container and reused as a hair treatment or leave-in conditioning spray within 8-10 days.
Even More Uses! We invite you to make the ritual your own with these alternative treatments:
- Drink It! After the meditative facial steam, some prefer to simply drink the tea - nourishing the body internally as a digestive aid and detoxifying elixir.
- Face Mask: After the facial steam, drain the tea and mix the moistened tea leaves with honey to form a paste. Simply massage the mask gently over damp skin to exfoliate, leave on for 15 minutes, and rinse.
- Body Scrub: Once you've completed your face and hair ritual, upcycle the tea leaves into a nourishing scrub! Simply combine 2 TBS of brewed leaves with 6 TBS of sugar and 1TBS of Honey. Mix thoroughly, and rub all over! To elevate the experience, envision any heaviness or negativity you wish to figuratively "slough off" while you exfoliate - then revel in the feeling of renewal as you feel any bad juju literally rinse clean away.
Heart Opening Ingredients: *Red Rosebuds and Petals, *Egyptian Hibiscus, *Ceremonial Sage, *Chinese Burdock Root, *Indian Eucalyptus Leaf, Wildcrafted Marshmallow Root, *Moroccan Rosemary
Cocoon Ingredients: *Chrysanthemum, *French Lavender, Wildcrafted Marshmallow Root, *Burdock Root, *Moroccan Rosemary
New Horizons Ingredients: *Egyptian Calendula, *Peppermint, *Paraguayan Orange Peel, *Bulgarian Nettle, *Chinese Burdock Root, Wildcrafted Marshmallow Root, *Moroccan Rosemary